Ask questions about the future at 100futureblog@gmail.com or twitter

Saturday, March 3, 2012

I am from the future.

I am from the future. I know that this sounds outlandish...but it is true. In the future time travel exists, but it is extremely well regulated and the average person will never experience time travel at all. Even more shocking, I was sent to the past because of health issues, high energy transmissions are common in the future, and some people (myself included) have a negative physical reaction to them, therefore I was sent back to the past. It is disappointing that I can't invent any type of technology, but in the same way you can't build an Ipod, I can't build any of the amazing technology that exists from my time...I actually can't even explain how most of it works. One thing I can do... I have decided to start a blog with 100 facts about the future.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Long time reader, first time writer. Just a quick question: Do the machines finally rebel? And if so, do you think it would do me any good to get in good with my toaster now? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete